Hello! I am
Mike Rombout, and I’m a Software Engineer building microservices at Philips HealthSuite digital platform.
- Model-driven engineering in the Eclipse ecosystem using tools such as Acceleo, EMF, Sirius, Xtext and QVT.
- Cloud engineering using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Other stuff like OSGi and Godot.
- Reading and writing fantasy novels. I try to participate in NaNoWriMo every year, it’s great fun.
- I love being inside playing board games. I also love being outside hiking in nature, especially in Norway.
- Other stuff like 3D printing, DIY electronics and home automation.