Generalist Software Engineer
- Model-driven engineering in the Eclipse ecosystem using tools such as Acceleo, EMF, Sirius, Xtext and QVT.
- Cloud engineering using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Other stuff like OSGi and Godot.
[Go] - A tool that runs an issue tracker locally based on a folder structure.
[Go] - A tool that extracts translatable strings from Godot projects.
[Go] - A tool that helps creating and manipulating changelogs that comply to the format of Keep a Changelog.
[Go] - A tool that runs a GitHub/GitLab style wiki locally based on a folder structure.
[Java] - A tool to convert a Twine 2 story into a book.
[C] - A collection of simple examples using the GBDK library for the Game Boy.
[C++] - A library that provides an API to create
.mod tracker files.
[Java] - A custom watch face for the Smart Q - ZWatch resembling the Digital Watch and Analog Watch apps from the Pokétch.
- Reading and writing fantasy novels. I try to participate in NaNoWriMo every year, it’s great fun.
- I love being inside playing board games. I also love being outside hiking in nature, especially in Norway.
- Other stuff like 3D printing, DIY electronics and home automation.